Anonymous said: Hello dear, wanted to let you know your blog is amazing! I am following you! I would like to ask you to my fashion website (there is a link in my blog, under the title) ? :) Thank you very much dear! :)
you are anonymous. i can’t.
I’m not a “happy person.” So here’s a list of shit I do to make myself happy.
- Shower: It’s like I’m a new person when I get out.
- Hugs: Someone, anyone. It feels good
- Long runs outdoors: I just like running. Plus my running playlist is full of my two guilty pleasures, Paramore and Nikki Minaj. Shit is just so catchy and feel-good.
- Hit the gym: Sweating is sexy. So therefore, I feel good.
- Cuddling: Because my boyfriend makes me feel all warm and gay inside.
- Yoga: I don’t meditate, but stretching and moving through my vinyasa is so rejuvenating.
- Nap: I’m not sure if this makes me feel happy, but it’s a good distraction.
- Poetry: I always have a poem book on hand, which is always read out of order. If I like a particular poem, I book mark that page to reference to later in times when I feel like shit (also to quote on twitter).
- Scented candles: I got a Vanilla Chai lit up right now.
- Blogging: I feel better already.